Eve Costarelli at AdamAnt_Eve@hotmail.com or 617-216-1643
For 20 years, I have been a teacher of flamenco,tap dance and yoga specializing in working with children of all ages and abilities (and many child-like adults); I practice a therapeutic and body-centric approach to give my students physiological and psychological benefits from these art forms.I also perform and choreograph flamenco and tap dance. I am a member of Young Audiences of Massachusetts along with Antonio “Tiriti” Tran with ur program, The Birth of Flamenco, traveling to schools (K-12) bringing both her love and knowledge of flamenco all over the state. I also present at senior centers, colleges/universities and many community events. I am the lead teacher for the Nourishing Teachers, Strengthening Classrooms project where I thematically integrate yoga and mindfulness strategies into academic curriculum in the Framingham Public School system.
* Educating about the history of the Spanish Gypsies and their contribution to the art of flamenco
* Helping children and adults find their inner “dancer”
* Guiding dancers into the correct postures and lines for their dance styles
* Creating site specific choreography
* Engaging families, children, adults and veterans bringing stress relief and fun through dance, yoga, breath-work and meditation.
* Specialty in creating Youth Development programs, inclusion programs for children on the Autism spectrum and programs that support Social Justice.
* I perform flamenco and tap professionally
* I also offer flamenco and yoga parties, Wedding Yoga and Corporate events. Fees surprisingly affordable. Contact me Eve Costarelli at AdamAnt_Eve@hotmail.com or 617-216-1643
* A vibrant teacher who brings a refreshing and therapeutic approach to her workshops and performances.
* Highly creative, engaging teacher and choreographer.
* Adapts programs to meet the needs of students with a range of experiences and abilities.
* Independently developed and teaches youth programs and classes in flamenco, rhythm tap and yoga for children of all ages and abilities.
* Creates a positive, dynamic and effective learning environment which fosters students’ self-confidence and appreciation for dance.
* Teaches flamenco programs and workshops which promote the understanding and appreciation of authentic flamenco dance, Spanish culture and the multi-cultural background of the art form.
* Has twenty years of experience teaching dance and uses her unique artistic background to stimulate her students and infuses her dance programs with yoga, history and the love of teaching.
* Develops classes which help students to experience dance on a deeper spiritual level.
* Encourages students to develop self-awareness and self-confidence while developing their coordination skills.