|Groove: All songs/ Roy Lobb||Flow:|
It’s Just The Wind
The Sky Below
Fade To Black
|En El palacio Del Sultan by Juan Martin|
Tiferet by Juan Pascual
Tangos De Mi Novia
by Son De La Frontera
Villanesca By Devin Ulibarri
Sat Narayan Wahe Guru
by Ajeet Kaur (see below for meditation)
|Breathing exercise for calmness and stillness|
|4 Part Cycle:|
1. In and out with the nose.
2. In and out with the mouth (with a gentle rounded mouth).
3. In with the nose; Out with the mouth.
4. In with the mouth; Out with the nose.
5. Start at segment #1. Repeat.
Relax into a rhythm. Mentally use the mantra Sa Ta Na Ma to keep all breath segments equal length. Concentrate on the mantra. If you lose track, start at segment #1 again. Relax.
“Sat Narayan” Meditation To Reclaim Your Peaceful Presence.
Go with the flow. Allow the currents of your thoughts ebb and flow with your breath. Feel your love flow. Fill every nook and cranny of your being with your inhale and then on the exhale, relax into your inner peace. You can go back again and again to that place inside you that showers you with love, your inner “love shack”. That place inside you that is safe and peaceful. That space inside from which your whole life flows sweetly.
The more you are able to relax into a state of inner calmness and stillness, the more you can project outwardly: peace, love, and happiness.
Mudra: Hands are resting on knees or lap. Thumbs and index fingers touch.
Posture: Sit with a straight spine.
Breath and Eye Focus: Eyes 1/10th open looking at tip of nose or gently closed, focused on the Third Eye (between the eyebrows). The breath will adjust itself as you vocalize.
Mantra (included all 4 lines as one repetition):
Sat Narayan, Wahe Guru (Sut Na-Rye-Yan, Waaa-Hey Garooo) Meaning: Support & Wisdom
Hari Narayan Sat Nam (Ha-Ree Na-Rye-Yan, Sut-uh naaamm) Meaning: Creativity & Genuineness
Sat Narayan Wahe Guru
Hari Narayan Sat Nam
- Vocalize along with this recording by Ajeet Kaur, which is my favorite version of the mantra. Put your heart into it! You will find yourself singing it all through the day.
- When the meditation has finished, powerfully and deeply inhale while raising arms above your head, and hold for 10-15 seconds. Powerfully and deeply exhale. Repeat inhale-hold-exhale once more with raised arms. Then lower your arms to your lap/knees and sit quietly. Feel the vibrations of the mantra in you and around you.
- Meditate 1-11 minutes.
May you be bolstered by the vibration of this meditation and granted its strength always!