Always Be Dancing Expressive Arts: Yoga and Flamenco for Every/body
Eve Costarelli, AdamAnt_Eve@hotmail.com & 617-216-1643
For over 20 years, I have been a teacher of flamenco, tap dance and yoga specializing in working with children of all ages and abilities; I practice a therapeutic and body-centric approach to give my students physiological and psychological benefits from these art forms. Through my accessible flamenco dance program and my educational and experiential flamenco performance/workshop ¡Olé Flamenco! along with guitar player, Antonio “Tiriti” Tran, brings the fiery art and history of flamenco to schools (K-12), colleges and universities, senior living facilities and many other community events. All programs are accessible, inclusive and adaptive.
As the lead youth yoga and mindfulness teacher for the Nourishing Teachers, Strengthening Classrooms project, I thematically integrate yoga and mindfulness strategies into academic curriculum in the Framingham Public School system and at Hoops and Homework, an award winning after-school program that offers academic and enrichment services to youth residing around the Beaver and Waverly Street areas.
I am available for private lessons, site specific work and parties.
Performances and workshops are available for all ages, all abilities.
- Educating about the history of the Spanish Gypsies and their contribution to the art of flamenco.
- Helping students find their inner “dancer” though confidence building activities
- Engaging families, children, adults, seniors and veterans by bringing stress relief and fun through dance, yoga, breath-work and meditation.
- Specialty in creating Youth Development programs, inclusion programs for children on the Autism spectrum and other varied abilities, and programs that support Social Justice.
- I perform flamenco with live guitar and singing.
- I also offer flamenco and yoga parties, Wedding Yoga and Corporate events. Fees surprisingly affordable. Contact me Eve Costarelli at AdamAnt_Eve@hotmail.com or 617-216-1643
All About Eve:
- A vibrant teacher who brings a refreshing and therapeutic approach to her workshops and performances.
- Highly creative, engaging teacher and choreographer.
- Adapts programs to meet the needs of students with a range of experiences and abilities.
- Independently developed and teaches youth programs and classes in flamenco, rhythm tap and yoga for children of all ages and abilities.
- Creates a positive, dynamic and effective learning environment which fosters students’ self-confidence and appreciation for dance.
- Teaches flamenco programs and workshops which promote the understanding and appreciation of authentic flamenco dance, Spanish culture and the multi-cultural background of the art form.
- Has twenty years of experience teaching dance and uses her unique artistic background to stimulate her students and infuses her dance programs with yoga, history and the love of teaching.
- Develops classes which help students to experience dance on a deeper spiritual level.
- Encourages students to develop self-awareness and self-confidence while developing their coordination skills.