I went up into my yoga book library and pulled a few more books to add to my previous post:
1. C if for Curious: An ABC of Feelings by Woodleigh Hubbard
2. Fly Like A Butterfly by Shakta Kaur Khalsa
3. Go Away Big Green Monster by Ed Emberley
4. I Love Yoga by Mary Kaye Chryssicas
5. Look Inside Your Body: A Poke And Learn Learning Book by Anna Nicholas
6. Sky Tree by Thomas Locker
7. The Amazing Pull-out Pop-Up Body in a Book by David Hawcock
8. The Empty Pot by Demi
9. Wabi Sabi by Mark Reibstein
I also love my:
1. Mr. Thrifty Budget Skeleton Model 33 1/2 inch high for classroom use
2. Muscular System Anatomical Chart Laminated
3. Yoga Classroom Border (from Yoga Accessories)
and I have a great piece of Cavallini Skeleton wrapping paper that is awesome!
Always Be Dancing: Move With Eve: I bring accessible yoga, dance and mindfulness programs to school communities, fitness professionals, Pt's/OT's, yoga studios and every(body) in between through classes, workshops, professional development seminars, public speaking, and guest blogging. I can create a program specific to your needs.
My self designed ¡Ole Namaste! infuses the movements, breathwork and meditation of yoga with the music and dance of flamenco. Come have a body stretching, breath enhancing, mind relaxing, hand clapping good time! In this fun, upbeat mindful movement class, that is infused with the music and dance of flamenco, students will absorb the dramatic postures and colorful flavor of flamenco while exploring yoga poses, flamenco technique, breathwork and meditation. Each class will include a demonstration of flamenco by the instructor.